- Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua – this foundation has been getting lots of attention in the blogging world and I want a piece of the action. The lightweight and sheer-ish coverage is exactly what I want on an every day basis.
- Essie nail colour, In The Cab-Ana – My Essie collection is getting well and truly out of control but this gorgeous turquoise-blue has been eluding me…
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm – My skin is feeling hungry for a good rich balm in the night time to keep it hydrated and this one is getting praise from everyone!
- Louise Young LY34 Super Foundation Brush – This brush looks like a lovely, light coverage inducing brush that might just be exactly what I need.
- Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Icon or Quartz – Whenever I’m shopping online these beauties always seem to get into my cart but then removed at the last minute, convincing myself that I don’t need another cream eyeshadow but these just look so damn good!
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color in Rosy – A nice sheer lip colour is something that I’m missing in my life for those days when my face needs a bit of a perk up.
What’s on your wishlist these days? :)